We watched some of the ceremonies on tv this morning, but I finally went out to the trailer to start drilling rivets again. I only have about 1000 or so to go. lol I did get one wheel well cover off and got all the aluminum sheets stacked up and stored in the order that I removed them.
|Most of the panels off on the driver side. Most of the wiring is exposed.|
|I did manage to get one section off on the curb side.|
|Driver side wheel well removed.|
I ordered a new breaker panel and power plug for the trailer today. I've been looking at pneumatic rivet guns but haven't decided on which one to buy. Will have to decide pretty soon, because I'm going to need it soon.
A few more panels to remove and then on to removing the floor.