I began to itch from all the insulation that got on me while I was removing it from the walls, so I decided to quit for awhile and shower off to get some of this fiberglass off me. I'll let all the fiberglass dust settle and go back out later and do some more, but for now it is break time.
I got the insulation in along with the double sided tape
and Prodex sealant.
The electric power converter box also came in Friday. Whoa...I got another one in the mail today. Somehow they shipped me 2 of them. I called the lady and will ship it back to her. She said she'd reimburse me for the shipping and give me a 5% discount off the price of the one. Cool deal.
Now I just have to figure out how to get all this stuff back together. LOL
Here's some pictures of the rivets over the door.
These are on the front side of the door.
These are on the back side of the door. There were a lot of rivets in this little section!
I nearly have the front fiberglass end cap out.
Here the end cap is removed and most of the insulation removed. I still have some insulation to remove but I ran out of tubs and space in the dumpster.
The black lines in the curvature of the trailer is where the leaks are coming from. I'll have to re-seal the seams before I put the end cap back on.
I think most of the wiring will be accessible now, so I'll be able to re-wire it more easily. Before, when I was going to leave the ceiling on, it would have been tough to re-wire some of it, so I think it worked out best to take part of the ceiling off....even though I didn't really want to.
Until next time....